“We were the people who were not in the papers. We lived in the blank white spaces at the edge of print. It gave us more freedom. We lived in the gaps between the stories.”
—Margaret Atwood

Friday, October 06, 2017

7: Contest Answers (Mix)

Here are some of my answers in online contest. Sadly, it's not that good to be called as winner:
The picture below was taken last June 12, 2001, exact month, day and year of my first day at school – primary level. I’m only 4 years old on this picture together with my siblings. I still remember the time where my Mama stays always outside our room just to guard me, for me not to cry. Also, she witnessed all of my achievements, when I got special ribbon for actively participating in our discussion on fables and of course, the brand of 3 stars in my left and right hands. So happy! My primary level is very noteworthy, I really felt the true happiness when I always cherished the events that happened in the past with my first friends and enemies. At the end of that school year, I received two awards which are Most Thoughtful and Best in Scribbler.
And, I graduated last June 14, 2017 in tertiary(last day of school) with the degree of Bachelor of Secondary Education major in Filipino but still the memories, experiences and acquired learning on my first day at school will never fade and it will stay forever.
 → The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart. - Helen Adams Keller Life is not perfect, you can't have all that you want for. But one thing is for sure, it is not impossible that you can get what you want if you are dedicated on what you are doing. I was amazed by the student Helen Keller because despite of her disability, she finished her studies and became popular because of her unique intelligence through the help of her tutor Ms. Sullivan who never gave up on her, because of that Ms. Sullivan became happy and fulfilled because her hardships on teaching Helen were all worth it. Helen became well-known and inspired many people. That means disability is not a burden for the people who are willing and want to learn. I was also inspired by her to study hard since I am fortunate and blessed to have an eyesight and I am not disabled. I saluted her, for being hardworking just to learn how to read. Even the children with good eyesight have difficulties in reading what more a blind and deaf like her, but she conquer it and she make it. She is one of a kind that many people must admire. We need not to make fun out of people with disabilities because sometimes those people whom we make fun of, are those people who can do and achieve more than what people without disabilities can. I am very much touched and inspired by this, her story can serves as an inspiration for all the people, especially, for those who have disability that do not want to continue their life anymore. So, if I have given a chance to own a Cherry Mobile Desire R7 Plus, surely, I will watch again the biographical movie from 2000 which is THE MIRACLE WORKER.

→I Like #Uhans #Note4 because all features are so tremendous and remarkable, the design is dazzling and so alluring. This is a perfect phone for a dedicated, trustworthy, passionate and lively person like me. Also, it has 5.5'' fully laminated screen display, 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM for non-stop surfing and gaming, 4000mAh battery which can be use for the whole day, real 13MP and 5MP of camera that I can be use too to my photography, MTK737 Quad-core processor and Android 7.0. Thank you for the chance UHANS Mobile. Love love love!
→I like #ELEPHONE #P8 because all features are so tremendous and remarkable. The design is dazzling and so alluring. This is a perfect phone for a dedicated, trustworthy, passionate and lively person like me and it can surely easily give satisfaction to everyone because it has everything. So, if I have given a chance to own one, I will use this Elephone P8 in my photography – nature’s photo shoot, wouldn't it be amazing to capture it all in a lens of a camera? As the old saying goes "Picture conveys a thousand words." To make our nature as the subject of every picture I will take, and to let its beauty take the center stage; to capture it and somehow preserve it for the next generation to see. And I know, somehow, Elephone P8 will give our nature's beauty a justice. Capturing not only its breathtaking beauty but also the message it wants to convey. It might not give the exact same feeling you'll feel when you see and smell it personally but capturing it in a photo and sharing to the world is a way of telling everyone that the poetry of Earth is never dead.
  
Until now, "try and try".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular